Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Lake

Our saturday's will be spent here at the lake, well if were not too busy with work. We love to come and hang out on the lake all day. Gabriel love's to go fishing, Bella & I love the junk food & the scenery. Ryan love's to drive the boat, he forgets he has his two little kids in the boat sometimes and goes way too fast, at least I think so. He says he has to cuz Gabriel tells him "Go super fast daddy!" I don't know if Gabriel love's the speed so much cuz he'll sit under the dashboard the whole time. The lake is our getaway from everything & everybody.
We just moved from Queen Creek to Chandler & are finally getting settled. I absolutely hate moving!!! I love that were closer to the business & everything which is so nice cuz now were home more.



This is Gabriel's & Bella's favorite spot, they call it the beach.
Building a dam, it was pretty big when they were done.
I went to Utah for the Salt Lake 1/2 marathon. I ran with Rosa. It was so fun & beautiful! So different than running here in flat AZ. I beat my last time 2:03.yea!

No comments: