Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas

Merry Christmas! the kids had a ball opening presents, I can't believe it's already over. Now we have the baby to look forward to. I told Gabriel & Bella after christmas he will be coming so they have been asking me everyday especially Gabriel "you said after christmas he'll be here." It can't happen soon enough for all of us.




The kids were so excited to see Xavier & Amaleki.

So cute! As you can see Gabriel wouldn't dress up.



Bella & Sicily



We were sealed together in the temple on December 20th. It was the best christmas present. Gabriel & Bella were so excited to go to the temple, they were like little angel's all dressed in white.They were so beautiful with their big blue eyes & the biggest smile's on their face's looking around the room, so happy. Bella put her little hand on my cheek & told me I was beautiful, it made me cry of course. she's so sweet! It was the most amazing experience I have had. When we were leaving the temple I asked them what they thought & Gabriel said"that was cool we got married today" & Bella told me I looked like an angel. They are soooo cute!












4 comments:

Noonan Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noonan Family said...

What cute kids. Congrats on going through the temple. What a neat time of year to do that.

Lili said...

Congratulations on your sealing! You kids are so cute-we'll have to get together next time we are in Arizona.

Lili said...

By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous-I wish I looked as good as you when I was pregnant!