Saturday, March 28, 2009

Funny Story



I thought I would share my experience I had the other day because it cracks me up. Bella & I were at a party waiting in line to jumprope. We were holding hands and the little boy in front of us turns around looks at me and says "oh you know her" talking about Bella. I said "yea she's my daughter, doesn't she look just like me?" he looks at me then Bella then back to me again nodding his head yes then says "yea but your kinda brown" haha it was so funny! Ryan tease's me, he says I'm laughing on the outside but really crying on the inside because Bella is all Ryan but in some ways she has my feature's. What do you think? It's ok (sniff sniff) I always wished I could be blonde with blue eye's and now I have a beautiful blondie.



1 comment:

Lili said...

Oh so funny! I have a feeling that is what is going to happen to me some day-Oli and I don't look a thing a like. What's funny is that I thought Bella looked you! We might be coming to AZ around April 9th-it would be fun to go to lunch together. I'll keep you updated!