Monday, May 11, 2009

CALIFORNIA










We went to California on April 18th for a week. We had so much fun, the first day we hung out at the resort and went swimming. The kids were so excited to live in "our little house" they called it. They were bouncing off the walls, couches, beds and table's. On day one of our three day hopper we went to Disney California. The first two hours was spent sitting down waiting for Jeremiah to eat, then taking the kids to the bathroom. Ryan and Gabriel went on a ride while me and Bella waited at a play area for awhile then we couldn't seem to find eachother(Ryan forgot his cell phone) it was kinda frustrating but after that we got into the flow of things. Bella would have went on every ride if she could have but she was too small, she's a daredevil. Gabriel a little scared wouldn't go on some of the rides. The next day we went to the beach, it was perfect weather about 90. We stayed there all day, the kids were in heaven playing in the water, making sand castles and being burried by Ryan. The next day we went to Disneyland(I LOVE Disneyland!) it was sooo much fun and it was so sweet to see Gabriel and Bella's face's when they met the character's. One time we were walking to the next ride and Bella was skipping along in her Snow White dress singing so loud, it was so cute! She was so happy. Gabriel was also bouncing around and kept telling me he love's me. The following two days we spent at the beach, Newport and Hampton(?). We shopped the boutique's close to the beach, I got me some cute stuff. Then back to disneyland which by this time Ryan and I were thinking "what the hek were we thinking getting a three day hopper!" It was a lot of fun but sooo much work, what we parents do for our kids. It was a very fun and relaxing vacation, I love California and I can't wait to go back soon.

3 comments:

Meeks said...

I am so jealous. I love the pictures you posted it makes me feel like I am there with you. It looks like you guys had a great vacation. We all know you guys sure deserved it!

Lili said...

That sounds like such a great Vacation! I thought Olivia was too young to understand Disneyland, but everytime she sees a commercial, she says "Casa Mickey!" I guess I'll be checking with you Disney Pros for tips for our next trip! ;)

Bekah said...

I love the pictures, Looks like you guys had a great time. It's too bad we didn't vacation together.