Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Bella!


My baby girl turned 4 on November 15th, I can't believe it! On her birthday she opened her presents, ate breakfast then I took her to Glitterbox to have her hair done. She loved it, I have never seen her talk so much to a stranger. She was going on and on to the girl doing her hair, normally she is so shy but she was having so much fun. She got to pick out a dress and some lipgloss. She got the little black and pink dress she is wearing in these pictures. We had her birthday party the following saturday. We rented the princess bounce castle which all the kids had a blast. The girls made a necklace, they loved it! We had a pinata,ate cake and opened presents. It was so much fun, I can't believe how fast she has grown. She thinks she's such a big girl now that she is four. She can't wait to "be big like me" she say's but I tell her to just be happy being a little girl cause when she's big she won't be with me anymore and that made her a little sad. I think she wants to be grown up just so she can wear makeup and paint her fingernails. It will come way too fast for me but I'm sure it will drag on for her. I don't even like to think about the future and when she's older it make's me sad so I just enjoy now and every moment.

























































No comments: