Friday, June 20, 2008

BRAD PAISLEY

JEWEL
Julianne Hough
Chuck Wick
This was the best time EVER!!! It seemed like such a long time up to the night of the concert, I felt like a little kid waiting for christmas. It was so worth the wait. The concert started at 7:30pm, we got there a little after 6:30. They had all kinds of booths & radio stations. That's where I got the Brad Paisley hat. We also bought two bottles of water that cost $10, I've never spent so much on water but I'll tell you it was good water! We were at the booth of one of the radio stations where they were doing kareoke(??) & I had to go to the bathroom so when I came out Ryan said "I think one of the
girl singers you like was just here(at the radio station) after figuring out it was Julianne Hough. I asked him if he took a picture of her cuz he was really close & he didn't! He was star struck & didn't even think about it. The show was awesome, it started with Julianne Hough, Chuck Wick then the amazing Jewel that everybody love's. She was so beautiful & funny, Ryan said he was in love. So when taking picture's of these three my batteries died in my camera but not too worry I brought extra batteries... I put them in & they were dead too! I wasn't gonna let anything ruin my night so I said oh
well can't do anything about it. Ryan went to go see if anyone was selling them, while he was gone one of the workers came up to me & said "When your boyfriend comes back you guys can move closer to the stage, we have some open seats." I was ecstatic!!! Ryan came back & saw me smiling from ear to ear( he thought I found some batteries) So we got to move closer. It was such an awesome show,so much to look at, my picture's don't do justice, I had to turn my camera on hurry & take a picture before it turned off so they aren't the best. That was the most fun I've had
in awhile. I sang all the songs with Brad Paisley along with the rest of the crowd.

We didn't know we were low on batteries here.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

man, I'm jealous. That must have been such a fun concert and your husband went with you!! What a cool guy. Wish I could have been there.