Monday, June 9, 2008

My little angels

Gabriel is in karate & he love's it, I was really nervous at first because he so shy & doesn't like to do anything without us right there. The first couple of times were hard for him, he just mostly sat back and watched and Ryan had to get up with him. Now after a month he love's it and has a ton of fun. I love it too because he's starting to behave better, he still has his tantrums but they are less than before and he'll clean his room without having me ask him too!
Bella had her recital May 31, I don't have any pictures because they didn't allow it, I don't know why. Anyways Ryan was too far back to get any good ones, he recorded it so I'll see if I can get some pictures from that and post them later. She was so excited, she was 3rd so when she saw the two dances ahead of her she kept telling me "Mommy I want to dance out there!"(on the stage) it was so cute how excited she was. When we got out there she did her little dance, didn't even care about the people watching. I thought it was so sweet & I was so proud of her, I was on stage with her & so were the other moms with their girls. I think I was more nervous being in front of all the people. I am so excited for her next recital!


Gabriel 2nd from the left doing Kamsa.
Bella on stage after the recital
Her proud dad
Playing around with the camera
Photo taken by Gabriel, my little photographer

No comments: