Monday, June 8, 2009

Happiness is being married to your best friend...



This day I will marry my friend
the one I laugh with, live for,
dream with, Love.
This was on our wedding invite May 14, 1999. Time has gone by sooo fast, I can't believe it's been 10 years and three kids later. We went and had dinner at some nice restaurant Mastro's. It was really good, they gave us a dessert that said Happy Anniversary. They must have known from our reservation, it was really nice. Ryan wanted to go away for the weekend but I'm not willing to leave my little Jeremiah over-night just yet, maybe in a couple of months. It's been so crazy/fun being married to Ryan, I can't beleive he's put up with me all these years but I'm glad he does, I love him with every breath I take. He's such an amazing man and I'm very lucky.Love ya babe!

PS
I'm so bad at blogging, I wish I had more time. That's why I have posted a few cause I know it will be awhile for the next one.

1 comment:

Meeks said...

Man, I either have a lot of love for you guys or I am just a baby...maybe a little bit of both. That was the sweetest most heart felt blog that I have ever read. I love you guys. 10 years later and still going strong, you guys are an inspiration!