Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My little Kinder-Graduate

Gabriel graduated from kindersteps on June 3rd. We went to his little star day program. It was so cute to see him singing. He'll be going to 1st grade this fall, his teacher said he should do fine. I did want to put him in kindergarten but the teacher said he might get bored because the curriculum for kindersteps is similar to kindergarten so we'll see how he does. I can't believe my baby is gonna go to school all day, I will definetly miss him. He is so excited to be able to take a lunch box and go to school all day. He's more excited than I am :(


So cute!
Gabriel is teaching Bella how to fight.
My little guy got his black belt, he is no longer a dragon. He is a high white(I think that's what it's called) he gets to be in the regular class with the older kids and adults. He's kinda intimidated but he's getting used to it. They don't play around as much and it's 1hour instead of a half hour so it will take some getting used to. I am so proud of my handsome boy.


3 comments:

Lili said...

Way to go Gabriel!!

Meeks said...

The picture of Gabriel teaching Bella to fight is my favorite! I was laughing so hard.

talcivar said...

LOL i was laughing so hard too i love that pic. Your babies are growing up so fast!