Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Days.. Having a Blast..

I can't believe the summer is here, Gabriel only has 2 1/2 weeks left until he starts school. The summers are way too short now a days, I remember I didn't start school until late August or early September, I wish it was like that now. We have had a great summer so far keeping busy. The only thing we haven't done yet is go boating but we are planning on it next week.

We took the kids to Jump and Play, they had a blast.







My handsome boys! Bella was passed out so she missed the picture. We had a BBQ at our house for the 4th of July. Unfortunatly we didn't make it to Utah but we had fun. The kids swam all night until it was time to go see the fireworks. I can't believe the year is half over! CRAZY!






*DIVA*




Watching the fireworks







This is what happens when your the youngest out of three siblings. Haha!







My sweet little king, he makes me smile.







































Falling in love with water! my kids love these spray pads. I was dripping sweat watching them cuz it's so dang hot here in the desert!













Jeremiah loved this, he got sprayed in the face a little and it took his breath away.











2 comments:

Meeks said...

You need to leave that dessert and come to Utah...like now, do what I say.

P.S. Bella tan looks SO great.

talcivar said...

Jeremiah is getting so big poor guy i bet mika knows how he feels hahaha! The kids look like they are having the best time.