Friday, July 10, 2009

Ventura, CA


Ryan had to go to California for business so we all tagged along, we had so much fun! We went to Ventura, CA it was crazy coming from 100 degree weather to 60 degree. They call it Doom June cause it's windy and chilly but it was nice to get out of the heat for awhile. There was a day where it was 70 so that was perfect. We played at a couple of parks on the beach which was awesome! I would love to go to the park all the time if I lived there. One day we rented a car that you peddle like a bike and rode down the coast, which was so beautiful, that was so much fun and good excercise. You get an hour when you rent it which I was thinking only an hour, but that was good enough, I was so tired. One day when we were at the beach it was windy and I was trying to block the wind with the umbrella so Jeremiah could relax(he hated the wind) but it threw sand in his face and I kinda panicked and threw the umbrella to stop the sand, the next thing I know Ryan is running down the beach trying to catch the umbrella because the wind took it, it was the funniest thing ever! I was laughing so hard I was crying.Good times! It was such a short trip but it was fun and relaxing.

Gabriel and Bella playing on the beach



Muahh!



My handsome little guy, he makes me so happy





I thought the camera already took the picture. I was trying to get the perfect picture.





The perfect picture.
I jumped into Ryan's arms without him even knowing I was going to do it.









Beautiful Blondie





Amazing view from this bench










My sweet sweet Angel











The peddle bike










The best swingset ever!









4 comments:

Melanie B said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I loved all the pictures!

Noonan Family said...

Looks like fun, love the new family pic.

Meeks said...

Ahhh, these are the best pictues ever!!! I loved every single one of them. You look like a total beach babe =)

Danielle said...

Love your pics! looks like you guys are having a great summer.