Saturday, July 25, 2009

Must be doing something right.

The other day we went out to lunch at some restaurant with the kids. Between eating and trying to keep the kids busy coloring and eating(the normal routine when eating out) some old couple were walking out the door and the old man came up to me and said "You ought to be complimented on how well behaved your children are, normally when we go out to eat and their are children around they usually raise hell but your kids behave very well" I of course thanked him, I just couldn't believe it because I think my kids are crazy and I feel sometimes they are out of control and of course don't listen to me. This really made my day that some stranger came up to me and said this. I guess sometimes us mom's don't give ourself credit for all the hard work we do.

1 comment:

Lili said...

Taking kids out to eat is always a challenge-what a great compliment!