Thursday, June 4, 2009

My big boy







Jeremiah is 4 1/2 months old. he is laughing, playing with his toes and love's to suck on them. Grabbing things constantly, the other day he grabbed for one of Gabriel's chips it was so funny. He's started to eat solids and is loving it, he just stare's at anybody who puts food in their mouth. He's starting to roll over from his belly. He got his first haircut three weeks ago, he looks so different but it was getting long and it was falling out in the back. He is such a happy baby, I love his squeals and when he kicks his legs and waves his arms when he gets excited.So SWEET!

2 comments:

Meeks said...

Ah Big boy!!! I can't believe he is already four months old. Those BIG BLUE eyes kill me every time I see them. GORGEOUS!

Noonan Family said...

He looks just like I remember Gabriel. What a cute family!