Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of School

Bella started preschool and Gabriel started kindergarden(all day) They were both very excited for school. I wasn't going to put Bella in preschool but she wanted to go so bad and I found a dance studio that did both dance and preschool in one. So that is why Bella is wearing her dance outfit, they do dance for about an hour then they have preschool and she absolutely love's it! Her teacher's names are Miss Peggy and Miss Tia but if you ask her she'll tell you her teacher's name is Miss Piggy. Gabriel is doing great also, he does say it is long. One day I picked him up he came running in from recess and was holding a little girl's hand. I asked him who was the little girl he was holding hands with and he said " I wasn't holding anyone's hand" I said you can tell me, why were you holding her hand. he said " Cause she's my friend and that's what friends do" he also told me that she hugs him a lot. I'm so happy for them but they are growing up too fast!









3 comments:

Meeks said...

They look very grown up! does that make you sad? I can't believe Gabriel is in kindergarten and Bella is in preschool....time flies.

talcivar said...

I love it! I can't believe how big you babies are. Keep me posted on how they do

Melanie B said...

I hate how time flies! Our kids are growing up to fast. Your kids are so cute, good luck keeping the girls and boys away.