Sunday, August 23, 2009

My crafty side

I love having a little girl, they are so fun to shop for and my little Bella is so fun to go shopping with. We are soulmates, she love's all the little accesories so I started making them for her and she absolutely loves them! The hello kitty bow took me forever but I thinks it's so cute. I'm not really crafty but I'm starting to sew and do little girly stuff like this. It's so fun and I love to see Bella so happy. Gabriel is always asking me why I don't make him anything and I tell him little boys don't wear bows or flowers or hairclips. I need to find something to make him. I'll probally just make him another superhero cape.




3 comments:

talcivar said...

they are so cute! i need a girl it looks like so much fun

Meeks said...

Watch out Martha Stewart!!! I have been thinking about starting some crafts of my own.....ill blog em when I finally do it!

Danielle said...

You go girl, they're cute!