Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ryan celebrated his 31st birthday on July 20th. He had a news interview, which I posted already, the morning of his birthday. He says he wasn't nervous just excited and he and my mom did a great job. 12 News contacted him for an interview after AZ republic did an article on the business.Good job babe! We went to canyon lake and it was so hot but so much fun. The kids had a blast like always. We also went bowling, Gabriel and Bella love to bowl. Bella would throw her little arms up and scream everytime the ball would eventually hit the pins. Gabriel had a little dance when he would knock some pins down.Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope you had a good one.






It took forever for Bella's ball to finally get to the pins.

Gabriel doing his victory dance
another dance after knocking the pins down
She would get so excited even if it was a few pins. She would run up to Ryan and I and give us high five's.

3 comments:

Meeks said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy birthday Ryan, you are one of the best guys that I know. PS--the interview was SO cool, you did a great job.

Melanie B said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Love, the news clip. Keep the hard & good work up.

Lili said...

Happy birthday to Ryan-hope he had a great day. The Interview was great-I can't wait until you start shipping to Utah! I twas great to see your mom too!