Monday, October 19, 2009

Brad Paisley 2009























We went to Brad Paisley October 1st. Ryan surprised me with 4th row tickets. After Jimmy Wayne and Dierks Bentley played they let us move right next to the stage! Brad Paisley walked right past us so many time's and every time he did me and a whole bunch of other girls touched his leg. It was so much fun! we were right next to the speaker so sometimes we couldn't hear him sing but I'm not complaining it was amazing! Jimmy Wayne went crowd surfing right where we were, there's a picture in the collage, my hands are the one's with the green nails and Ryan's are the other one's. We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Meeks said...

SOB--hahaha just kidding I don't even know who Brad Paisley is, I do know you are OBSESSED with him though....hahaha! I'm glad you got the seats you did & even more glad you got to touch him <3