Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Gabriel!

My little man turned 6 on September 10th! I can't believe it! He woke up and opened presents, went to school then we had dinner at the cheesecake factory then went bowling, he love's to bowl. We had his pirate birthday party that weekend. The kids had so much fun, they went on a treasure hunt. Gabriel is getting so big too fast, I can't believe it! He love's to go swimming and is really good at it, love's to play XBOX(thanks to Ryan he love's Halo) love's guns, fishing, playing football, baseball, riding his bike and of course playing tackle with his dad. He is so full of energy and I love having him in my life!








4 comments:

talcivar said...

SO CUTE! wow i just found pics of when he was a baby cant believe how fast it has gone by

Melanie B said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! Time sure does fly! Miss you guys!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Gabriel! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Meeks said...

OMG! I cannot believe how BIG all the kids are getting, Gabriel looks just like you in these pics.

PS. I am happy you updated your blog, now I have something to read =)