Monday, October 19, 2009

Just plain old fun!

Here's a few moments out of my three little monkey's live's. Jeremiah playing in Gabriel's jeep, he couldn't reach the pedal yet but he sure loved pushing all the buttons and dancing to the music(he bounce's everytime he hears music) Bella dancing to the Hannah Montana movie which she absolutely loved! Gabriel fishing at the pond, he could stay there all day if I let him. Oh and of course dancing in the rain, I wish I could be little again no worries and playing all day! I love to live in these moments with them and watch them grow they are so amazing!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

talcivar said...

i love dancing in the rain too bella! looks like fun little ones :)

Melanie B said...

Cute pictures as always! I really like the one with Ryan & the kids. Keep in Touch! Love ya

Meeks said...

Bullock Family=my favorite family!