Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas Day.

On christmas eve we got home about 11pm so Bella and Jeremiah fell asleep on the way home & Gabriel put some cookies out for santa, he was so excited. Of course christmas morning Ryan & I were the first one's awake, we are just so excited for the kids so around 8am we finally woke up the kids (our kids have never woken up before us on christmas, it's crazy cause Ryan & I remember when we were kids how we couldn't sleep and then we used to wake up so early, maybe when they are a little older they will do that). They were so excited opening their presents. Poor little Jeremiah was sick so he wanted to go back to bed. Gabriel was so happy to get his Nintendo DS and Bella got her barbie townhouse(it's so fun!) I kept taking Gabriel's nintendo ds from him and he told me I need to get my own, it's pretty fun to play with. After opening presents and playing for awhile we went to my mom's house for my dad's breakfast, he make's the best waffles! We hung out there for awhile went home and took naps and played some more then back to my mom's house for our Christmas dinner. I can't believe another christmas has passed!

Can you find Jeremiah?



My poor little guy was sick on his first christmas.









He was so happy, can you tell?





Bella was still half asleep.




No comments: