Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent christmas eve at my mom's house of course eating yummy food. We did a nativity scene with the kids but it was hard to get our kids to sit still. They were still so cute, they sang the nativity song and Bella memorized her little part and sang it so dang cute with no fear.We always have a little talent show too which is so fun to watch everyone. Abish played the piano, Marisol sang a song, Abuelo sang a song of course(he's so cute) Alessia played the violin, Gianni and Bella sang.
The picture above is me and my siblings. My little brother on the far right Gabriel is only 14 and I think he is going to pass us all up. He's already taller than me! No fair.

Bella was the angel and here she is singing her part.



Cousins

So cute!







No comments: