Thursday, February 18, 2010

THE SNOW.... So beautiful!



Our friends Terri & Shawn invited us up to their cabin in Pinetop the week of New Years Eve. The kids were sooooo excited to see the snow, it was their first time. Gabriel absolutely loved the snow! He didn't want to come inside, he would have stayed out and played all day but I was cold. It was fun, I haven't seen the snow for 4-5years so it was really nice. Bella played outside for about 20minutes then she was done, she said it was too cold. We went sledding twice and that was a blast! I loved watching Gabriel drag the sled up the hill and going down, he finally just started sliding down in his snowsuit,he thought it was the coolest thing and couldn't stop laughing. Bella played for a little bit then went in the car and watched Hannah Montana. It was a lot more scarier then I remember going down those hills, I guess when your a kid you have no fear. I did go to the top and went down, I was so scared of falling off but I never did. I just went on the tube's or the airmattress's, they are a lot smoother then the plastic sleds (those one's just throw you around, I saw kids wiping out big time and getting back up and going again.CRAZY!) The mountains were beautiful, it started snowing when we were up sledding and it was gorgeous. It was nice to go to the snow but even nicer to come home to warmer weather. I have alot more picture's which I'm going to post on my facebook so check it out.
























Making a snowmen, they never finished the snow was too powdery.














Snow ANGEL



He was trying to touch the snow and got frustrated cause he couldn't because of his gloves.






No comments: