Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 30th to me! Life is good!

I turned 30 on March 19! CRAZY! I thought for sure I would be all depressed and sad but I wasn't, It was a tear free happy fun day. I went to lunch at El Rico's with my favorite people Gabriel, Bella, Jeremiah & Elise(minus Ryan) we had some good food. For dinner Ryan took me to NY pizza, my favorite I love pizza! Had some cake when we got home, the cake was all lit up. I went to lunch with my mom, Monique and Orlando at his restaurant the day before my birthday. I love mexican food too! It was a good birthday but it does suck that I'm in my thirties now! It sounds horrible to say I'm thirty. Oh well life is good!!!


pigging out on my favorite.



My new sunglasses













Dinner with friends at the cheesecake factory for my birthday






1 comment:

Melanie B said...

Happy belated 30th Birthday! Looks like you had a good one! Thirty can you believe it? Where does the time go?