Friday, July 2, 2010

Bella's first karaoke


Bella and I went to karaoke night April 8,2010 at El Rico's Restaurant for our date night. I try to take the kids out to give them one on one with me, I would like to do it more often it's really fun. She sang three songs and she wanted to sing more, she had so much fun and I was very surprised she got up and sang in front of people, well I guess I'm not, she's not scared to have all eyes on her like I am(it terrifies me) . She was a little nervous so she did hold back a little, compared to how she is at home when she sings for us. She sang Miley Cyrus "The Climb" Taylor Swift "Crazier & Forever and always" these are the songs I'm working on with her. I don't sing so I'm gonna have her start to practice with Elise. She always tells me she wants to be on tv, she once told me "Mommy I want to be on the big screen where you go watch movies in the theatre and eat popcorn, and want to be on stage like Taylor Swift" I love to watch her sing and dance, it's so cute and sometimes she has me cracking up with her dancing.


We had so much fun and she was so cute!
Silly girls having fun!

1 comment:

Meeks said...

I'm adding singing with you and Bella to my bucket list.