Saturday, July 24, 2010

My kindergarten graduate

My handsome boy graduated from kindergarten! I can't believe it! When I dropped him off for his last day of school I had to fight the tears because time has gone way too fast and I can't believe he is going on to 1st grade. He had a graduation program which was so fun and cute to watch him sing the songs and they called him up to get his diploma and medal. When they called him up they said his favorite subject in school is recess and that he wanted to be a dad when he grew up. I am so proud of him and I am so grateful to have him in my life, he teaches me new things everyday and I love his endless hugs and kisses and his ever so forgiving little spirit, he has to forgive me more than I want him too. I just love this little man! He is the love of my life.

This is my little goofball, he is always making me laugh!

1 comment:

Meeks said...

I can't believe that he will be going into 1st grade...that is so crazy!