Friday, September 10, 2010

~This is dedicated to the one I love~ Happy 7th Birthday Gabriel!

Today is Gabriel's 7th birthday, I seriously can't believe it! My baby is 7! He has been counting down the weeks for this day. Yesturday when he got home from school he went around the house and collected pictures from when he was a baby and was showing them to me (I love to look at the pictures of him when he was a baby) I asked him how he felt now that he was gonna be 7. His repy was "I don't want to get big mommy I want to be little forever" I think I kinda rubbed off on him cause I don't look forward to their birthdays, they come way too fast and I hate the fact that they grow up so quickly.
Last night I did the usual routine(the night before their birthdays I tell them the story of their birth) and Gabriel and Bella were just laughing at the story, especially the part when Ryan almost passed out from the epidural. They love listening to their stories of when they were born and I always get all teary eyed because I'm a baby. Then I said my last goodnight to my six year old and took his picture after he fell asleep.
This morning he woke up and Ryan made him his favorite breakfast, Rollups. He opened his presents, then off to school. When he walked into his classroom the teacher and all the other kids started singing happy birthday to him, he was a little embarrased, but I thought that was so cute they did that! We took him to lunch at El Sol for his lunch break. And later today when he gets home from school I'm not sure what he wants to do, bowling or chuckecheeses.


Gabriel looove's the army, soldiers, guns! I think he love's it more so now that his friend "Johnny" just left to afganistan(??)
Gabriel looove's to fish!





I caught him meditating,haha! I think he got this from a movie. He also love's skateboarding, riding his bike, playing soccer, football watching football(like his dad), swimming, love's legos and movie's He walks around with such a great attitude(of course not all the time) he's all about keeping the earth clean and picks up trash off the ground when we are walking into the store or at the park. Yesturday he saw someone throw a piece of paper out the window and pointed it out to me and said "that is very bad mom." Gabriel is healthy concious and doesn't drink soda ever! he says it's poison(he gets that from me and my mom but I still drink soda every once in awhile,I'm not as strong as him) and he is always looking at labels to see if the food has too much sugar, he's so funny! He's always on the go. Never a dull moment with him.



Every once in awhile I will see a glimpse of the past. Gabriel carried around one of these cats since he was a baby and one time we lost it,which was devastating for him I think he was maybe 1 1/2years old, so I was lucky to find them and I bought four just in case we lost anymore. He doesn't carry them around anymore and hasn't for years but every once in awhile he will pull them out and sleep with them.
I am so lucky to have him in my life, he is the sweetest little boy. I will never get tired of hearing him tell me every single day: "Mommy guess how much I love you or I love you because..." He melts my heart and make's me laugh everyday with showing me his new dance move's that he makes up, his latest was the rattlesnake dance haha! Happy Birthday Gabriel! I love you with all of my soul. MUAH!!!




1 comment:

Meeks said...

This is the best post EVER!!! Oh my gosh, you made me cry...I can't believe he is 7 years old--time flies. I absolutely LOVE the meditating picture, and the fact that he loves the army even more because his "friend" is in Afghanistan! You have the sweetest son and you are the best mom, I hope I can be as great of a mom as you someday (soon) yep, that's right...I said it, soon. LOVE YOU GUYS with all my heart!