Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bella Never Grow Up... The Big 5

November 15th was Bella's birthday and we had a blast. First off the night before I told Bella about the day she was born and she is so full of questions(more so than Gabriel ever was at 5 years old) This is how the conversation went after I told her the story: Bella- "Mommy how did they get me out of your tummy?" I thought to myself well she was a c-section so I can tell her how the doctors took her out. So I responded: "The doctors cut my stomach open and took you out" Bella: "How did they cut your stomach open?"

Me:"With a small knife called a scalpo" and I showed her the scar. Then I looked up at her cute little face and her chin was quivering and she had a frown and was trying to hold her tears in and said "Mommy I don't want them to do that to me!" Me:"Bella don't even worry about that, they aren't going to do that to you" Bella:"Yes they are when I get bigger and become a mommy!" and then the tears rolled down her cheek. I guess it was too much information for her genius little mind. It took a hug and a tickle attack to calm her down and forget about it. Then I tucked her in and said goodnight to my four year old :( I snapped her picture after she fell asleep.


Bella was insistent on wearing her purple dressup dress out to her birthday dinner because she wanted to be fancy. So I told her she needed to wear pants and a shirt so this is what she came up with. She added the lace's to her shoes. We went to the cheesecake factory,her choice because she wanted to eat at a "fancy place." I even offered chucke cheeses or peter piper pizza but she declined.
This picture makes me cry everytime I see it because they look so big. I don't know how they got so big so fast.



After we dropped Gabriel off at school and put Jeremiah down for a nap(she skipped school) I curled her hair and I put on Taylor Swift and Justin Beiber and she danced and sang for me and I video recorded her and took pictures. I pretended it was a concert and I was introducing her and she wanted me to introduce her as Taylor Swift, the ottoman was her stage and she was dancing on it and fell backwards and got stuck between the tv and ottoman upside down, it was the funniest thing, I got it on video and I have a picture of her legs sticking up in the air but her panties are showing so I didn't post it. She was laughing at first but then the laughing turned into tears. So everytime we watch it she gets embarressed and cries.












Bella got Taylor Swift CD for her birthday and we were listening to it and this song came on that brought tears to my eyes(I cry a lot) it's called Never Grow Up and it was the perfect song for how I was feeling about my baby girl turning 5. The first part goes like this:
"Your little hands wrapped around my finger and it's so quiet in the world tonight, your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light. To you everything is funny, you got nothing to regret. I'd give all I have honey if you could stay like that. Oh darling don't you every grow up just stay this little. It could stay this simple. I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart and no one will desert you. just try to never grow up." the rest of the song is really sweet too.
I still can't believe she is 5, this little girl is so fun to be around and I am so lucky to be her mom. Happy Birthday Bells!








Singing
:O







The Big 5















1 comment:

Meeks said...

OMG!!! You are the best mom ever, I hope I can be as great of a mom as you one day....and you kind of make me want to have a girl.

PS--BELLA GIRL, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, that face!