Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm to sexy for this song 10-21-2010

Bella love's love's to play dressup, you come over to my house and by the time you leave she will probally have changed at least 3-5 times by the time you leave. She's always asking me to dressup with her and I absolutely love it, wish that's all I could do everyday, just play. So I put the song "Catwalk" on, not sure what it's called but it was popular when I was young. It's the one that goes "I'm too sexy for my shirt, I'm a model you know what I mean and I shake my little toosh on the catwalk. " Well my kids loooved it and we had fun walking down the catwalk, pretending we were models doing our little walk. The boys got into it and were dancing. We played that song over and over I don't know how many times we played it but it was a blast.














1 comment:

Meeks said...

WORK IT LADIES....AND GABRIEL!