Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our trip to BeaUtiFUl UTAH

We went to Utah for the kids fall break in october, it was kinda last minute. We didn't have anything planned so we decided to go see the family in Utah. The kids were so excited. Ryan went hunting with his brothers and dad the weekend that we got there and he had a lot of fun. Me and the kids stayed with my mother in law and hung out with the family. When Ryan returned he let me go hang out with the girls(Mika and Tina/Preggo) and we went shopping of course to Park City,had dinner then went to a movie(I don't know why I didn't take pictures).we totally made Tina over do it cause she had to go get an IV the next day.Sorry Tina! but it was so much fun! I looooove love them and I miss them so incredibly bad.
We went to the Riverton Park, the weather was gorgeous. the kids had a blast.


Chucke cheese's with the Bullock family.The kids found a machine that kept on spitting out tickets from just pushing a button so they sat there and took turns and got a ton of tickets so they all got good prize's. We definetly got our money's worth.


Bella & Yari=Isabella=BFF
They totally loved eachother! I wish we were closer they played so good together.




Tina invited us on her family tradition of going to the pumpkin patch. It was kinda hot which is weird for October Utah weather. The kids got wheelbarrow rides from the guys, they had fun raoming up and down the pumpkin patch. We didn't leave without three little pumpkins.

















We went to Temple Square, we went and watched the new family movie where they take you into different rooms and show you different clips about families being together forever, it was really beautiful made me cry even. We also took a tour of the conference center. It was really interesting to learn about all the art in the building. We ended up getting a parking ticked because we went 11minutes over our meter. $15 but we had so much fun being together.










Can't forget the leaves! My kids had so much fun with this, they don't get to do this at home. They threw and threw the leaves. I was taking the pictures and Jeremiah walked over with a handful of leaves and threw them at me, then of course Gabriel and Bella do the same thing. It was so fun and so perfect!



4 comments:

Lili said...

How fun! I'm sad we missed you while you were in town!

Melanie B said...

I'm glad to see a post from you! It's been to long.

Looks like you guys had a great time here in Utah. Next time, try to fit us in for a visit. We would love to see you guys.

I can't believe how big the kids are getting.

talcivar said...

we had so much fun while you were here! it was all worth my long hours at the hospital getting my IV haha.. Come back soon so we can go to Rodizios again. I need another girls day hope its sooner then later :) Love you and miss you already.

Meeks said...

Awww, come back...I meesh you. It's been WAY to long....Sigh, just kidding I know it's my turn to go and visit you in Arizona. Road Trip!

LVU you so so sooo much!