Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bella's 5th birthday party




We had Bella's birthday party a couple of days before her birthday. It was a fancy nancy birthday tea party. We had a makeup table where I put glitter eyeshadow,lipgloss,nailpolish & glitter on the girls,they thought this was so fun. Then I had a boutique where they got to go shopping and pick out a boa,sunglasses,necklace & a ring. They played freeze dance, pin the tiara on the princess & they decorted tiara's. I also set up a sundae bar with a lot of goodies. I had fun planning the party, a lot of work but it was so fun and Bella thought it was so fun to help set up the tables, she organized the makeup table and decorated it.
























2 comments:

Bekah said...

wow what a little princess! you went all out. I love it!

Meeks said...

Uhhh, will you throw my party?