Thursday, December 23, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was a lot of fun! Gabriel and Bella dressed up as three different thing this year. We went to the Chandler City party and Bella went as Jasmin and Gabriel went as a punk rocker. We went to a haunted house they had, it was really short but scary for the kids. I held Bella and she hid her face in my shoulder and didn't look up once. I didn't want her to see it because it was pretty scary. Gabriel walked through with Sammi like nothing. I thought for sure he would run to me but he just walked through, he did jump at times. No nightmares that night so it was good. For our church party they dressed up as Rainbow brite and a power ranger. My mom made the leggings and arm warmers for her and I made the dress from one of my old shirts. She told me she wanted to be rainbow girl so I showed her rainbow brite and so that's what she wanted to be. Everyone loved her costume and knew exactly who she was.


Costume #3. Vampire and Death. Bella begged me to be a vampire. I wanted her to wear her cute Rainbow Brite but she really wanted to be a Vampire so this is what she wore for Halloween. The kids had so much fun trickortreating. Gabriel took off with his cousins and Bella and Jeremiah stayed with me and Ryan. Jeremiah was so cute and got the hang of it. He would walk right up to the door hold his bag up and say "Twick or Tweet" so dang cute! He loved it.





Punk Rockers, it was fun putting our outfits together.



























1 comment:

Meeks said...

WOAHHHH, YOU MADE BELLAS RAINBOW BRITE COSTUME??????? Im impressed!